My son and I stayed in a Twin Room at Bistro Prego in October 2013. The room was clean and tidy, and had all facilities required.
The evening dinner was very tasty (we both had lamb), maybe a tad expensive but good quality food to be fair.
The breakfast was very nice and they even had some Gluten Free cereal for my son which helped a lot (they were helpful and accommodating with Gluten Free choices for our evening meal also).
All in all, very good.
My only negative comment would be that if you are in a room that oversees the large extractor (from the Kitchen I think), it goes on quite late and is very loud. Probably okay if you closed your window but we wanted ours open.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the pedestrianised centre of the old part of Monmouth town, quiet and free of a lot of traffic noise. We are an ideal place to stay, with 8 en suite bedrooms and a 2 AA rosette awarded bistro offering informal dining below. Ample public parking is available right outside the back door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your #7 Church Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bistro Prego Hotel Monmouth
- #7 Church Street Monmouth, Monmouthshire