We visited Prego for the second time with our friends on Monday 4th Nov. Having visited last year, we were certain it would be the perfect for a catch up. We were not disappointed. It was lovely and quiet in there, just what we wanted!
Dinner was lovely and cooked to perfection!
We all had 3 courses, drinks and a bottle of wine and it came to just over £150.
The steak was beautiful and just how I wanted it to be cooked - the only down side to me were my chips. They had been rather heavily seasoned (which for some is fine) but was a little much for me. Maybe to suggest asking each customer before seasoning them?
Other than this, I have no other concerns, we really did enjoy our dinner and our friends loved it too. We will most certainly be back very soon. Overall another lovely dinner at Prego. Thank you all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the pedestrianised centre of the old part of Monmouth town, quiet and free of a lot of traffic noise. We are an ideal place to stay, with 8 en suite bedrooms and a 2 AA rosette awarded bistro offering informal dining below. Ample public parking is available right outside the back door. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Evoline ltd so you can book your #7 Church Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bistro Prego Hotel Monmouth
- #7 Church Street Monmouth, Monmouthshire