“Idyllic Cottage in lovely, peaceful surroundings.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Tan y Bryn on the private Glasfryn Estate
Spacious gardens with breathtaking views
See you soon.
The famous Glasfryn bird
The entrance to Glasfryn estate
The woodlands await for you to explore them
The surrounding hills
Our own private lake
Glasfryn Parc is just down the road
Some of the activities on offer
Black Rock Sands
Glass Butter Beach
King of the castle!
The glory of Snowdonia
All this on your doorstep..
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
TJW607
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Idyllic Cottage in lovely, peaceful surroundings.”
Reviewed 21 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Booking was very easy and the owner most helpful in getting the details to us in good time. The cottage was exactly as advertised, peaceful, remote, warm, homely, clean, tidy
and comfortable. The garden was a delight, being surrounded by varied wildlife including a barn owl. A perfect escape without being miles from civilisation. We hope to go back there again. I would thoroughly recommend this property.

Liked best: Everything!
Liked least: Absolutely nothing.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
mark_mc_1...
conwy
“Great Cottage fantastic setting”
Reviewed 10 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Just spent a weekend at Tan Y Bryn we arrived on a stormy night to find a welcoming character full cottage. we were wowed by the Kitchen and quickly settled in lighting a fire which was very cosy given the weather outside. The bedrooms were also great and we were spoilt as to which bedroom to use.

There are plenty of places to visit not to far away including the beach at Morfa Nefyn and the kids enjoyed Glasfryn Parc which is close by.

we would definitely re book this property.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: character of the property
Liked least: there was nothing we disliked
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
ConradLee
South Wales
“This cottage was just DELEIGHTLFUL and full of character…”
Reviewed 21 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

I arrived about 8pm on a Friday 18th April 2015 on my own as the rest of the group where traveling up early Saturday morning via their walk up Snowden. I however arrived and checked the cottage out and was well impressed with what I seen and how well this cottage presented itself, It had all that you would expected in the kitchen and more and was even welcomed with warmth of the heating on and a beautiful fragrant smell as soon as you walked in. I took a look around the cottage and was really pleased and looking forward to spending time there. Before I started to unload the car I put a match to the log fire which was already made up ready to go. AWESOME!

I settled in and had my evening meal making good use of the dishwasher afterwards.

I had a lovely night sleep in one of the single beds in the twin room and the morning here was just brilliant, even had pheasants’ running around in the garden. I sorted myself out and made the journey to the Snowden Range path for my walk which took about 35 minutes and its was about 9.30am. This journey was very pleasant and didn’t think it to be that far from all the key walks of Snowden. We all arrived back at the cottage at a similar time and sat around the 10 setter table for our evening meal and glass or 2 of Vino.

The following morning was equally as nice and I set off for another days walk up the Watkins path and again it took less than 40 minutes.

I will be returning to this cottage and would recommend to anybody.

Travelling group: Large Group
AnjanaDon
Romford, United Kingdom
“Excelent”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

The cottage located in a very isolated area with large field with a lovely view.No disturbance at all.

We have enjoyed staying here in Easter weekend with my family and my friends family. I can highly recommended to any body.

Thanks
Don

Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;