“not tonight”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 June 2014

arrived at 8.45 saturday night to be told that they weren't serving anymore

bit early i thought for saturday

the conservatory restaurant looked less than 1/2 full and the car park had only about 10 cars in so it wasnt busy

just stopped for a drink while we thought of elsewhere to go

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Visited the Trecastell Hotel on Easter Monday evening for a meal with my wife. They gave us an excellent welcome even after a very busy Easter Holiday weekend. Sea Bass and BBQ ribs excellent. Very good and friendly service on a busy evening. Good Robinson's real ales.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

we visited trecastell while on holiday in cemaes, we had steak and fish gougions the steak was cooked as we asked for, which you dont often get, we didnt have room for pudding but they looked lovely, we will be back on our next stay. thank you.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

This is such a nice place to eat, Great view of the sea.
Very nice food, but the management might have changed since i've been,but defiantly worth a try.

Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here 4 times now and it is perfect! Excellent setting, waking up to that amazing view in a morning just can't be beaten. I've stayed in 4 different rooms and all furnished to high standards and lovely little homely touches. All the staff are very pleasant, they are always happy to help and nothing is too much trouble. The food is excellent and has been on each visit, they also catered well for my dietary needs as I'm vegetarian but also allergic to dairy and gluten (I let them know in advance) they got gluten free bread in for breakfast and have vegetarian sausages. I highly recommend staying and eating here, I will definitely be returning and have recommended The Trecastell to friends and family. Thank you for a lovely holiday.