My Dad, brother and I spent 5 days at Lastra Farm and absolutely loved it. We stayed in the Gate House, which is 3 separate rooms in one building that is down the road from the main hotel and cows for neighbours. We had privacy a family would want, a garden to have tea in and the ease of a 30 second walk up the road to the main buildings. The service at both breakfast and dinner was absolutely fantastic with very friendly staff who are always happy to share a story or two and give you advice on where to go and how to pronounce places properly. The Big Welsh breakfast was brilliant and enough food to fill you up for the rest of the day and the dinner menu was fantastic (topped off with a sticky toffee pudding and custard!). If I go back to Anglesey I will be staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This highly commended hotel is an excellent base for the business traveller or those well earned Holidays or Short breaks. Our restaurant is one of the finest in the area with a reputation of only serving the freshest of ingredients to create truly memorable meals. The Hotel caters for receptions, banquets and conferences in its Parys suite, which boasts a beautiful Victorian Conservatory reception area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Odigeo, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your Lastra Farm Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lastra Farm Hotel And Restaurant
- Lastra Farm Hotel & Restaurant Island Of Anglesey/Amlwch