After finding this hotel online to visit for a nice quiet child free weekend away me and my partner weren't sure what it would be like, but we were welcomed straight away by Elaine one of the owner's of the hotel and even though they were busy catering for several guests in the restaraunt she made us feel at home straight away. The room was lovely, bed very comfortable and very clean. The owners and staff are very friendly and professional. The food in the restaraunt is lovely with a wide choice of fresh homecooked local food at a resonable price, and the breakfast is great. It is a lovely place to go and relax and unwind. We absolutely loved it and would recommend it to anyone, although it did help that we had amazing weather over the bank holiday weekend so had lots of nice places to visit too, fantastic!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This highly commended hotel is an excellent base for the business traveller or those well earned Holidays or Short breaks. Our restaurant is one of the finest in the area with a reputation of only serving the freshest of ingredients to create truly memorable meals. The Hotel caters for receptions, banquets and conferences in its Parys suite, which boasts a beautiful Victorian Conservatory reception area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Lastra Farm Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lastra Farm Hotel And Restaurant
- Lastra Farm Hotel & Restaurant Island Of Anglesey/Amlwch