“Great breakfast. Try it out”
Review of Moo Baa Oinc - CLOSED

Moo Baa Oinc
Cuisines: Cafe, Welsh
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

If your sick of cheap food at a breakfast like we are where you have to leave the items and fill up on toasts and beans
Then visit here it's a banker for quality especially in the meats.
Would always revisit when in the area and would recommend here for breakfast every time
However there are better places to go for lunch and evening meal in this area
Breakfast hotspot

Reviewed 9 November 2013

Perhaps they save their good meat for the restaurant. We have given this Butcher several chances thinking we have just had a one off of tough beef, but no. We had some Welsh Black steaks from them and it was so tough that I can only think that it was stewing steak he gave us. I had to make the remaining steak into a casserole as it was inedible as a steak. Even though they are now the only butcher in Beaumaris I would not use them, they could also do with smiling occasionally.

7  Thank AngleseyTerrier
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Had lunch, black beef sandwich huge and gorgeous, welsh rarebit also good. A couple of beers for hubby-stella, what else!! and a very nice glass of sauvignon for me, what more can one want. Much superior to usual run of the mill cafes.

Reviewed 30 August 2013 via mobile

Had a wonderful lunch here today!' I had plaice with Anglesey new potatoes & my husband had the Welsh Black Beef rump steak!! Both were amazing and great value for money! Our waiter Spencer was most helpful, polite & friendly which made the experience even better( if poss!)!! Will definitely visit again and stopped to buy some beef from the adjoining butchers as we left!! 10/10!!

Reviewed 19 August 2013

Lovely food and friendly staff. Great variety on the menu with mostly locally sourced food. I had the fish and it was delicious. Husband had Welsh Rarebit and he loved it.

1  Thank Rosa C