“Great Break”

Plas Rhianfa
Ranked #21 of 34 Restaurants in Beaumaris
Cuisines: British, Welsh
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
llangollen
“Great Break”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

I have just returned from a very relaxing stay at Plas Rhianfa. I have been walking along the coastal path on Angelsey for 3 days. The staff were more than helpful finding out bus times, high tide and even sunset (didnt plan on staying out that late). Returning to a hot tub overlooking the menai straits was so relaxing. Then dinner and a soft bed I could have slept for ever. The staff were interested in the walks and more than helpful when I returned covered in mud.

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank LlangollenAnjie

“Fantastic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We got married here in March and it was a tiny ceremony with just four of us and baby. Everything from start to finish was everything we could of wished for. Gwenno the event coordinator was very accomodating and friendly and made the day very relaxed. It is a beautiful venue for a stay or as a wedding venue. We had fabulous afternoon tea afterwards whixh was great. We can't wait to return for our anniversary.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank fizz16
uk
“Perfect mini-moon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

We had a breathtakingly perfect mini moon here back in October. Plas Rhianfa is really like something out of a fairy tale! We stayed in the magnificent bridal suite, complete with bath in room. It was truly an unforgettable experience, and we will definitely revisit!

Visited October 2013
Wigan, United Kingdom
“Absolutely Amazing Magical Place!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 December 2013

I cant express what a special place this is, from the moment of walking through the doors the place is magical, the staff make it even more magical as their passion and knowledge of the hotel is exceptional!
My partner brought me here as a surprise, we had booked a deal with dinner, he had been speaking with the manager for some weeks as he planned to propose to me that evening, When we where showed our room (we had only booked a standard) We had been upgraded to the Duchess Suite!! The best room in the hotel, the room was amazing!! If this was not enough we where then waiting in the bar for our canapés and champagne/orange juice and the waitress came over and said she had noticed I was pregnant and that they could change the menu for me as there was shell fish on the menu, we where then taken to our table before anyone else, and where given the best seats in the house next to the window all candle lit overlooking the river, Beautiful!!! The meal was out of this world! I have never ate such amazing food (and I am fussy!!) the service again was brilliant, such warm service.

Then came the time where My partner proposed to me in front of all the staff and guests that where in the dining room which was a very special moment to share it with the people who had helped make it so special.

The whole experience was the best I have ever had in my life and I would recommend to anyone to go and stay there and be amazed too!

The staff are a credit to the owners and the building is just breathtaking.

I could go on all day about this place, if you like nooks and crannies and vintage meets classical, meets romance and passion, then this is the place for you.

We are even considering having this as our wedding venue also ..... when the little one arrives,and we will certainly be returning each year for our anniversary.

Thank you so much to all the staff here for helping make this experience so amazing.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Shelley S
lymm cheshire
“'Hotel' doesn't seem the right word for such a magical place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 November 2013 via mobile

From the moment we arrived to the moment we left this was more an experience than a hotel stay. Every room is straight out of a glossy magazine with comfortable overstuffed sofas, panoramic views of the Menai straits, polished cutlery, starched aprons, feature bathrooms, roaring fires, secret lounges and just the most special atmosphere. I was taken for my birthday and was blown away, the remoteness only makes it more of an adventure!

• Visited November 2013