Three of us booked into the hotel for an overnight stay. Allocated two loft bedrooms. One was very very musty, ? damp, and obviously hadn't been aired for some time. The shower in the second room we had booked blocked up on the first use. With the hotel being full, alternative rooms were not available but other hotels, b&b's in the area where sought by the reception staff but were declined by us due to the late hour. Staff were very courteous and helpful and reduced the price by 10% but price was not the issue with us although both rooms were very overpriced for what they were, £97 for a small loft twin room was absolutely extortionate. Linen/blankets in the rooms were inadequate, no duvets just thin blankets and counterpanes with no extras in the wardrobes. Having said all this the breakfast was served with a smile and was delicious. The staff were delightful and very helpful. The hotel had a private car park round the back which was obviously an asset in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bishopsgate House is a small Georgian town house hotel built in 1755 with a Rosette awarded restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, LateRooms, Book Direct Rooms, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Bishopsgate House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishopsgate House Hotel And Restaurant
- Bishopsgate House Hotel & Restaurant Beaumaris, Island Of Anglesey