Bishopsgate House Hotel & Restaurant
US$178
US$153
The Liverpool Arms Hotel(Beaumaris)(Great Value!)
US$97
TripAdvisor
US$118
Victoria Hotel(Menai Bridge)
US$111
US$97
The Anglesey Arms(Menai Bridge)
US$137
US$133
Travelocity
Gwesty Carreg Bran Hotel(Llanfairpwllgwyngyll)
US$111
  • Bar/Lounge
No availability for your dates from our partners
Tyn Rhos Country House(Llanddeiniolen)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsdecanter of sherrytravelzoo dealdeluxe roomsmall hotelhakeexcellent foodcooked to perfectionfour poster bedfriendly hotelbottled waterthe main streetfirst classon arrivalthree course meallarge partycar parktwo nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We have just returned today from the Bishopsgate Hotel (02.02.14). From the moment that we arrived at the Bishopsgate Hotel we were made to feel welcome. We were shown to our room (a lovely large four poster bedded room in colours of pale blue and white) looking out over the road to the front, but we also had a sea view. There was everything there for our comfort e.g. trouser press, hairdryer, kettle, bottles of water and even sherry for pre-dinner drinks. The food was wonderful and very reasonable, and nothing was too much trouble if the menu didn't extend to your likes/dislikes as alternatives were suggested. All of the staff were fantastic and even though we didn't have the pleasure of meeting Hazel, she had left the hotel in the very capable hands of Mel, Dan and Joe. Mel was exemplary and nothing was too much trouble. I have allergies against raspberries and strawberries so she ran to the local bakery and bought a cherry youghurt for my breakfast (which I didn't realise until the next morning). Way beyond the call of duty! The service was quick and friendly and everything was of high quality. We can't wait to return.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 65flo65
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We have just returned from a weekend break at Bishopsgate House which was a Christmas gift from our son and daughter in law. It was a wonderful weekend; all members of staff were friendly and helpful. We enjoyed excellent breakfasts and two of the best evening meals we have ever tasted. Both the bar and lounge had cosy fires to sit by at any time of day. We would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel and would love to return again in the summertime to make the most of the lovely island of Anglesey. Many Thanks to our hostess, Hazel, who works very hard to ensure her guests are happy.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 9 which is a fourposter situated at the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank denise032
Reviewed 28 January 2014

We had a weekend in the careful arms of Hazel and her team at Bishopsgate Hotel.Tastefully decorated and avid attention to detail in everything they did made us feel very comfortable and welcome throughout our stay. It was surprisingly good value. Wish we'd had time to eat in the restaurant, bu that's something to look forward to next time.

Room Tip: they have four poster rooms which i'd like to take a look at
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We are back at the gorgeous Bishopsgate Hotel for my birthday celebrations. Still here, writing this from the most beautiful room ever. room 6. You have got to request this room! It is so beautiful and very romantic. I wont say anymore as it will spoil it for you. And how good it is to be back. We love, love, love this hotel. Hazel is wonderful, all the staff are hard working and very friendly. Food is amazinggggggggg. Hotel is quaint, decor in keeping with this beautiful listed building. There is a gorgeous stained glass window in the dining room which just adds a lovely touch to an already perfect room. You must visit Beau Maris, it is such a cute place to be. Bishopsgate Hotel is the only place to stay whilst here, no where else will compare. Definitely don't want to leave, but will definitely be coming back :-)

Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 January 2014

I stayed at Bishopsgate House Hotel just last night and after a long drive (I stay at hotels throughout the whole of the UK for my job over the last two years) I was shattered and hungry. I was greeted by Hazel on arrival and what a lovely caring way she has. I enquired about the history of the hotel and to my amazement she had it all printed and ready to eagerly show me, such a rarity as many smaller hotels have no idea of the history they are surrounded by day in and day out. I entered my beautiful room and felt spoilt with my four poster bed!...I needed to eat early as I was setting off at 6 this morning and was really impressed by my steak!..cooked to perfection!..because I was leaving so early Hazel kindly arranged a pack lunch of which I am currently eating as I write this. Its the hotel that keeps giving! P.s no cats in sight (see ridiculous revue) and a clean and well maintained bedroom. I have taken the sewing kits Hazel and all coffee etc! That will help me this year when I have to stay in some awful locals! It is most certainly one of the best hotels I have stayed in over the last two years and only hope I am located there again!...Thanks and best wishes to you Hazel, and all your team! have a wonderful year! Tanya

Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business