We stayed here two night we were met on the first night by the proprietor and her grumpy jack Russell that doesn't like guests stroking.
The rooms was large and had all modcons but was tired but ok for what we needed.
It is centrally based and walking distance to everywhere in Beaumaris.
We dined in the restaurant the first night as it was Sunday and couldn't be bothered to venture too far and the meal was lovely and good and value for money.
The breakfasts was good and could have a varied selection.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bishopsgate House is a small Georgian town house hotel built in 1755 with a Rosette awarded restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms, Evoline ltd, Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, LateRooms and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bishopsgate House Hotel & Restaurant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bishopsgate House Hotel And Restaurant
- Bishopsgate House Hotel & Restaurant Beaumaris, Island Of Anglesey