“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bryn Padrig B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cemaes Bay
Bryn Padrig B&B
Ranked #1 of 4 Cemaes Bay B&B and Inns
Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Excellent stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2014

I took my wife to Cemaes Bay for our wedding anniversary. We received an anniversary card from Carol and Eddie on arrival complete with cakes. A lovely welcoming touch. The breakfast was out of this world and lovely to share a table with other guests. A very friendly place to stay and we loved it. I could also recommend the Stag for lovely evening meals at a very good price.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Denbigh, Wales, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 July 2014

We took my mum away for 4 days as she had stayed on the island before when my Dad was alive. What can we say about the warm welcome that we received from Carol & Eddie. Upon arrival we were met by Carol and shown to our rooms which were delightful and low and behold there was a cake tin with Carols home made cakes to enjoy with a cup of tea. The first morning we were offered a to die for breakfast made by Masterchefs next winner Eddie his poached eggs were amazing. We then spent the day exploring and upon our return we found yet more cakes in the room. We can't thank Carol & Eddie enough for the welcome and food that we received during our stay. Would recommend to anyone and we will be returning on our next visit to Anglesey.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hockley, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2014

I stayed at Bryn Padrig for one night during a walking holiday. The house is a charming Edwardian building, very comfortable with high ceilings and a certain elegance. My room, which had twin single beds, was compact but perfectly adequate and the en-suite had a nice powerful shower. The room has a small step down from the hall into the room which caught me out on one occasion (my fault, I shouldn't read and walk at the same time). The breakfast was very good and the host very friendly and informative. I have no hesitation in recommending Bryn Padrig.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank gastrotrich
Suburban Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed in room 3, facing the road. Cemaes is a small, quiet town, so noise was no issue. The room was fairly small with a double bed and not much surface for anything larger than a small bag. The en-suite has a good shower (great hot water and decent pressure) and good wash basin. If you are taller than 5'4", you may need to be a bit flexible to use the toilet sitting down. The Wi-Fi reception in the room was great. Breakfast was ample and well prepared. Eddie and Carol are welcoming hosts. There are good choices of restaurants within easy walking distance. The route 61 bus service passes just in front of the house with stops within a few steps. I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014
Cheshire, England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2014

I stayed for one night at Bryn Padrig and it certainly lived up to the standard described by many other reviewers. My double room was small but had everything I needed including a very comfortable bed, a window that opened, a TV with a good signal and a piping hot shower! Eddie and Carol were very welcoming and gave tips on where to eat dinner etc. Breakfast was excellent - nothing was too much trouble. Highly recommended.

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

Following a 3 night break in Cemaes Bay, staying at Bryn Padrig, Eddie and Carol were a wonderful couple and welcomed us with friendly chatter, freshly baked cakes, a great full breakfast, great day-out tips, and best of all - a very very comfy double bed. We were mostly quite lucky with weather, but even if it had have poured down we'd have been very happy to spend the whole time in the B & B. The hosts couldn't have done more for us, and we already can't wait to return and visit Cemaes Bay, and we'll definitely be staying at Bryn Padrig again. I'm sure it won't be long.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank James L
Lancaster, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 March 2014

I stayed here with my Mum for a pre-wedding (mine) getaway and we couldn't have asked for a warmer welcome. I know I'm repeating what has been said here before, but Eddie and Carol were friendly and helpful - yet not overwhelming as hosts. Our twin room was small but comfortable with everything we needed and more. There was a flat screen TV and DVDs available to borrow, free WIFI, a good shower and best of all... Carol's homemade chocolate cake which was to die for. The location was great, right in the heart of the village and within easy walking distance of the coastal path, shops and pubs. I would be happy to come back here, thanks for a lovely stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Lastra Farm Hotel & Restaurant
Seaview Guest House
Seaview Guest House
#1 of 10 in Benllech

Been to Bryn Padrig B&B? Share your experiences!