When you arrive at tre-Ysgawen Hall Hotel you are greeted most elegantly and taken through to the apperatif lounge. You are presented with your meal menu's and given time to relax. The tall ceilings and surroundings with piano playing makes the whole experience!. the starter meals are very nice and the wine selection is super(although McGuigans black label would compliment the list! and challenge the Brown Brothers Everton Range...for Price and flavour..usually £12 on average on the island). The Sunday lunch is fabulous and I would recommend the Welsh Beef, The vegatable sides are very nice and you can order more portions at no extra cost if you are still hungry.. The sweets they looked absolutely and delicious... at £18.95 per person it was excellent value for money! Dress up if you can because jeans look very much out of place but excepted. We will be booking on our next visit with our family. Thank you for a great afternoon out.. (Please re-think about adding coffee's in the library at no extra charge as this would make the occassion).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached along a private wooded drive, Tre-Ysgawen Hotel & Spa is gracefully set in peaceful, beautifully maintained gardens in the very heart of Anglesey in North Wales. We at Tre-Ysgawen look forward to welcoming you to a charming and elegant country hotel were you can enjoy tranquility, relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, HotelsClick, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel Llangefni
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel And Spa Llangefni, Island Of Anglesey