We had just walked out of a dreadful hotel we made the mistake of booking and just set off in search of something more to our liking when we saw a brown sign directing us to this hotel. When we drove down the long drive into the hotel we knew this was going to be good. The hotel is an old country house in the most fantastic style. They had a room available so we checked in with a very helpful and friendly receptionist. We were asked if we wanted a room in the older part of the house or in the more modern extension. We chose a room in the older part and were given a delightful room overlooking the gardens. My wife went off for a walk around the 11 acres of garden while I went for a swim in the very smart spa area. We chose to eat in the tower wine bar and had the most enjoyable meal but they also so have a lovely fine dinning restaurant which I would like to try at some stage. This is a wonderful hotel with very very good staff in all areas. It is not a budget hotel by any means but you should go upmarket at times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached along a private wooded drive, Tre-Ysgawen Hotel & Spa is gracefully set in peaceful, beautifully maintained gardens in the very heart of Anglesey in North Wales. We at Tre-Ysgawen look forward to welcoming you to a charming and elegant country hotel were you can enjoy tranquility, relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel Llangefni
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel And Spa Llangefni, Island Of Anglesey