I have just returned from a Spa Break, my friend and I feel so relaxed! We had a room in the old part of the house, the furnishings looked very new with good quality linen on the beds etc. The bathroom was not of such a high standard but as we were often using the spa facilities it was not such an issue. The spa was fantastic, large pool, lots of loungers, great sauna and jaccuzi and best of all the salt steam room - all very well maintained. We both had a hot stone massage which left us unable to do much for the rest of the day! We dined in the formal dining room the first evening, good food in a very traditional setting. The breakfasts were excellent with a few extra choices such as smoked haddock with a rarebit glaze - delicious. On our second evening we had a more casual meal in the Clockhouse Restaurant, I chose mussels and clams with ' Thrice cooked chips' so nice! All the staff were helpful and friendly making us feel very welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached along a private wooded drive, Tre-Ysgawen Hotel & Spa is gracefully set in peaceful, beautifully maintained gardens in the very heart of Anglesey in North Wales. We at Tre-Ysgawen look forward to welcoming you to a charming and elegant country hotel were you can enjoy tranquility, relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel Llangefni
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel And Spa Llangefni, Island Of Anglesey