Stayed here two nights in the middle of September. Checking in was very quick and the receptionist very friendly. Room was nice and comfortable. For breakfast we served ourselves from a choice of cereal, croissants,fruit ,jam, juice etc. Once seated your order will be taken from such choices as a full breakfast or scrambled egg, poached egg,salmon or just toast and tea/coffee.
The leisure centre was very good, we used the pool , thermal suite and sauna. Most of then time I was the only person using the pool. Lots of sun-loungers around.
The changing room had plenty of showers, hairdryers and extra sockets for straighteners etc.
We eat in the clock tower, I had the feta and olives and my husband had the curry, both were delicious. Service was good and the young man serving us was excellent .
We had gone to this hotel to relax and that is exactly what we did. Would love to go again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached along a private wooded drive, Tre-Ysgawen Hotel & Spa is gracefully set in peaceful, beautifully maintained gardens in the very heart of Anglesey in North Wales. We at Tre-Ysgawen look forward to welcoming you to a charming and elegant country hotel were you can enjoy tranquility, relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel Llangefni
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel And Spa Llangefni, Island Of Anglesey