This was our first visit and we will return. We were put in room 40, quite some distance from reception, but close to the clock tower wine bar and restaurant and spa. The room was warm, spacious, clean and furnished and decorated to a high standard. A reported leak to the toilet systern was rectified smartly. We dined in the Clock tower restaurant on the first night, since the menu for the main restaurant wasn't available when we checked in. We were not disappointed. The fixed price five course meal in the main restaurent would have been way too big for both of us (two couses in the Clock tower have left us stuffed full anyway!). Service was close and attentive as well as friendly and well timed. Breakfast was fully comprehensive, and as much as one could wish for, cerials, fresh fruit, cooked options and loads to tea, coffee and toast. we will certainly return. If walking the grounds, best do it before it rains, not after. The spa was out of this world, and the pool and gym, though not well used was the best we have experienced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached along a private wooded drive, Tre-Ysgawen Hotel & Spa is gracefully set in peaceful, beautifully maintained gardens in the very heart of Anglesey in North Wales. We at Tre-Ysgawen look forward to welcoming you to a charming and elegant country hotel were you can enjoy tranquility, relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Superbreak UK, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel Llangefni
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel And Spa Llangefni, Island Of Anglesey