We stayed here for 2 nights on a voucher. The room was ok, the bathroom had a lovely and good toiletries which were free. Breakfast on both mornings was excellent and the staff at the hotel were really friendly and helpful. We had a swim in the pool on both days, early morning and loved it. The hotel is in the middle of nowhere but in fact it did not take long in the car to the nearest village and in fact there is a lovely walk at Tandy Pandy which is nearly all board walk and where there is quite a bit of wildlife, would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached along a private wooded drive, Tre-Ysgawen Hotel & Spa is gracefully set in peaceful, beautifully maintained gardens in the very heart of Anglesey in North Wales. We at Tre-Ysgawen look forward to welcoming you to a charming and elegant country hotel were you can enjoy tranquility, relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Hotel.de, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel Llangefni
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel And Spa Llangefni, Island Of Anglesey