We stayed here for two nights in March and it was a really nice experience. It is quite secluded so great if you're looking to get away and relax. We did have no phone signal though which was frustrating. The spa was very quiet when we were there so it felt like a private retreat. The steam room was fantastic! The experience shower was a bit disappointing though, couldn't find it at first and then not all of the options worked. The breakfasts were delicious but there is a limited menu if you're looking for a light lunch or dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached along a private wooded drive, Tre-Ysgawen Hotel & Spa is gracefully set in peaceful, beautifully maintained gardens in the very heart of Anglesey in North Wales. We at Tre-Ysgawen look forward to welcoming you to a charming and elegant country hotel were you can enjoy tranquility, relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotel.de, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel Llangefni
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel And Spa Llangefni, Island Of Anglesey