A magnificent country house set in beautiful grounds. A hotel with real character befitting of a grand country house. High ceilings, fine décor and large welcoming entrance hall with spectacular staircase rising to the first floor. Rooms in the old house are all unique and have character. The staff are helpful, attentive and efficient. The bar and library are relaxing. The clock tower is a nice informal bistro restaurant with a good choice and nice relaxed atmosphere. We ate in the Noelle restaurant on our last night, not cheap but well worth the price. Brilliant service, fine food and refined atmosphere, a special mention for Swyn who was exceptional. All in all a tremendous short stay for us in a really special hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached along a private wooded drive, Tre-Ysgawen Hotel & Spa is gracefully set in peaceful, beautifully maintained gardens in the very heart of Anglesey in North Wales. We at Tre-Ysgawen look forward to welcoming you to a charming and elegant country hotel were you can enjoy tranquility, relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and HRS so you can book your Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel Llangefni
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel And Spa Llangefni, Island Of Anglesey