Overall this was a magical place. Isolated and better for it. The Building, Gardens, Facilities and service were second to none. We never saw a glum face from any of the staff. The willingness to accommodate any request was there. The Clock Tower restaurant where we ate on the first night was excellent, we did not try the fine dining in the main dining room as it was not our wish to do so. As I have spent most of my working life in accommodation of one sort or another this is up there with the best and for one particular reason. I hate staying in a room where there is no comfortable chair. Our room had 2, Oh what joy to sit and be comfortable without lying on a bed all of the time. I am so easily pleased. If I was to find fault which I am reluctant to do I would say that the menu in the Clock tower was limited. No one could tell us what was on the menu in the main dining room. The breakfast was not fresh (left under a lamp I think). Would go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Reached along a private wooded drive, Tre-Ysgawen Hotel & Spa is gracefully set in peaceful, beautifully maintained gardens in the very heart of Anglesey in North Wales. We at Tre-Ysgawen look forward to welcoming you to a charming and elegant country hotel were you can enjoy tranquility, relaxation and comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), HRS and Ebookers so you can book your Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel Llangefni
- Tre-Ysgawen Hall, Country House Hotel And Spa Llangefni, Island Of Anglesey