The Anglesey Arms
Chateau Rhianfa(Menai Bridge)
US$234
US$226
The Outbuildings(Menai Bridge)(Great Value!)
US$134
Maen Hir Guest House(Menai Bridge)(Great Value!)
US$100
Victoria Hotel(Menai Bridge)
US$106
US$93
Gazelle Hotel(Menai Bridge)
US$126
  • Breakfast included
Gwesty Carreg Bran Hotel(Llanfairpwllgwyngyll)
US$114
US$132
US$115
PremierInn.com
US$114
Bulkeley Arms(Menai Bridge)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe pubfish and chipsfunction roomsuspension bridgefamily roomlovely foodfew drinkstea and coffee making facilitiesan evening mealcar parkbridal suitehigh standardsunday lunchbeanssingle roombreakfast was excellentnorth wales
Reviewed 7 June 2014

After a problem booking with another hotel I switched the Anglesey Hotel for three nights, had not previously stayed there but on arrival the staff were more than helpful and friendly, The room was clean and well presented, but the bathroom and shower facility were excellent. The Bar and Breakfast staff deserve a mention for their friendly and sharp service... overall excellent I shall be using this Hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Having previously been a regular under previous management, we went for a few drinks yesterday evening. After waiting 15 minutes to be served a drink at the bar, the staff kindly stopped chatting and watching the football to serve me. Had there not been friends I hadn't seen for a while I would have walked out. I was later asked if I had changed the channel on the tele in an abrupt manner, to which I replied; 'no, but shouldn't you be working anyway'. Absolutely awful attitude, poor service, and bad management. We left early and went to another bar in Bangor where we could spend our money more easily.
What has happened?

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nickichip
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Having phoned ahead to let staff know I would be arriving before the check in time, they went out of their way to arrange a room for me to get ready for a wedding in. Fortunately when I arrived my room had already been vacated and cleaned ready for me. Staff were very friendly and welcoming. The room was beautiful and an absolute bargain for £90 with a fantastic breakfast. Proper coffee in the room was a nice touch. Thanks for a lovely stay, Angelsey Arms!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Manchester_J2014
Reviewed 25 May 2014

The hotel is located close to the road leading onto the old Menai Suspension Bridge, there was therefore a certain amount of traffic noise in the front bedrooms. If it had been necessary to have the window open overnight this might have caused us to have a problem sleeping.
The bedrooms were very well appointed with nice, large comfortable beds. We ate dinner in the hotel the evening we arrived which was good value and very tasty.
There is a quiet lane at the side of the hotel leading down to the costal path which was convenient for walking our dog.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2014

The rooms have a very nice design and they are clean. The restaurant has a nice atmosphere and with a good choice of food. In the rooms from the first floor there is some noise from the restaurant (if you want to go earlier to sleep, request a room in the second floor). I would recommend it for week-end escapes and for group of friends.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends