The outbuildings must be one of the best b & b places in the UK. Went to Anglesey for a few days R & R and had a wonderful time. The owner and her staff couldn't do enough to make us feel welcome, the rooms and all the residence had been converted to a very high standard and the beds were SO comfy.We opted for an evening meal as well as breakfast, and because the Outbuldings are little out of the way it was the best option for us, because the food was wonderful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the south-west corner of Anglesey, The Outbuildings provides luxurious and welcoming bed and breakfast accommodation. The setting is sublime - surrounded by tranquil farmland with glorious views of the Snowdonia mountains. Each of the five individually designed en-suite bedrooms has its own private outside entrance and includes a welcome tray with homemade cake or biscuits on arrival, small flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Outbuildings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Outbuildings Hotel Menai Bridge
- The Outbuildings Island Of Anglesey/Menai Bridge