We have just spent a fantastic weekend at the Outbuildings. The reviews were right. We were the only two there and our meal on the Saturday night was set up on the gallery area of the dining room in front of the fire. Romantic or what!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the south-west corner of Anglesey, The Outbuildings provides luxurious and welcoming bed and breakfast accommodation. The setting is sublime - surrounded by tranquil farmland with glorious views of the Snowdonia mountains. Each of the five individually designed en-suite bedrooms has its own private outside entrance and includes a welcome tray with homemade cake or biscuits on arrival, small flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your The Outbuildings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Outbuildings Hotel Menai Bridge
- The Outbuildings Island Of Anglesey/Menai Bridge