Well, we arrived later than planned due to car playing up and were met by the family offering to help us unload (much appreciated, but unnecessary) as we had a 2 year old and 2 month old... The room was beautiful, with a lovely big bathroom, and gorgeous little teddy on the toddler bed delighted our two year old. Lovely tea tray with homemade cake and other goodies, delicious breakfast in the morning before we headed to the ferry about half an hour away. We just wished we had had more time and had stayed longer. We may well use it as a base for a future holiday, and it would be idyllic as a wedding venue or just a big party, i honestly can't rate it highly enough, and no, I have no links at all to the place! Oh and they let our (admittedly well behaved) border terrier sleep in her basket in the room rather than the car, so extra brownie points for that, although they may not thank me for saying so! Just perfect! Keep on doing what you're doing - Stylish, comfortable and well thought out. Thank you!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the south-west corner of Anglesey, The Outbuildings provides luxurious and welcoming bed and breakfast accommodation. The setting is sublime - surrounded by tranquil farmland with glorious views of the Snowdonia mountains. Each of the five individually designed en-suite bedrooms has its own private outside entrance and includes a welcome tray with homemade cake or biscuits on arrival, small flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Outbuildings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Outbuildings Hotel Menai Bridge
- The Outbuildings Island Of Anglesey/Menai Bridge