We enjoyed a stay in 'The Boys Room'. Five minutes after arriving and seeing the room we decided to book a second night. It's the detail that really impressed me, and you only get to appreciate the good taste of the owner as you spend time there. A huge bed, firm and really comfortable. Beautiful original works by local artists (3) plus hand woven wall hanging. Books in the room, poems by Betjeman, radio by Bose, soap in bathroom from Marseille, cream woollen carpet. All kept immaculately clean. Located within a gorgeous open landscape, full of early morning birdsong and the sound of distant farm animals.
Staff that cared and were genuinely interested in making your stay the best it could be. The menu for evening meals was fixed but every course interesting and delicious. Can't remember a better B & B experience and with fabulous weather you would have to go a long way to even match this.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the south-west corner of Anglesey, The Outbuildings provides luxurious and welcoming bed and breakfast accommodation. The setting is sublime - surrounded by tranquil farmland with glorious views of the Snowdonia mountains. Each of the five individually designed en-suite bedrooms has its own private outside entrance and includes a welcome tray with homemade cake or biscuits on arrival, small flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Outbuildings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Outbuildings Hotel Menai Bridge
- The Outbuildings Island Of Anglesey/Menai Bridge