Just returned from a weekend at The Outbuildings staying in The Pink Hut. What a lovely lovely place! The hut was fantastic, very well decorated, great wood burning fire and super views of Snowdon. We had booked to take Huey out for the day but unfortunately he was poorly so we couldn't take it, Bun was very apologetic and received excellent service. Would definitely return and love to stay in one of the other rooms!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the south-west corner of Anglesey, The Outbuildings provides luxurious and welcoming bed and breakfast accommodation. The setting is sublime - surrounded by tranquil farmland with glorious views of the Snowdonia mountains. Each of the five individually designed en-suite bedrooms has its own private outside entrance and includes a welcome tray with homemade cake or biscuits on arrival, small flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Outbuildings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Outbuildings Hotel Menai Bridge
- The Outbuildings Island Of Anglesey/Menai Bridge