Myself and my fiancé stayed in the Pink Hut mainly as it was the only room available (booked last minute) but I do enjoy the outdoors so it suited me fine! The bed is ultra comfy and the little log burning stove is a bonus (there's an electric heater if you're not feeling up to tending a fire).
The grounds and views as well as the buildings are stunning and even in damp and cold January the view of the snow topped mountains was breathtaking.
My only fault is the food - not the quality, Francois is a brilliant chef! It's the choice. I happened to love my three course dinner but that was more luck than anything as there is literally no choice. My fiancé on the other hand didn't enjoy at all and went to bed rather hungry. I must add at this point though that Beth arranged a gluton free version of the meal for us which was excellent service, even the toast at breakfast! The wine is fantastic too!
Despite that, we will definitely be back at some point as the other half is desperate to stay in the Pink Spotty Jug room and there's so much to see locally we want to go and finish the rounds!
Good value for money and amazing location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Tucked away on the south-west corner of Anglesey, The Outbuildings provides luxurious and welcoming bed and breakfast accommodation. The setting is sublime - surrounded by tranquil farmland with glorious views of the Snowdonia mountains. Each of the five individually designed en-suite bedrooms has its own private outside entrance and includes a welcome tray with homemade cake or biscuits on arrival, small flat-screen televisions, iPod docking stations and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Outbuildings reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Outbuildings Hotel Menai Bridge
- The Outbuildings Island Of Anglesey/Menai Bridge