“Second visit”

Cuisines: British, Pub
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Thought it would be a good idea to revisit.
Was there early, well we were the 1st.
Waitress very attentive, we had the choice of seats.
The food was ordered, it was as good as the last time, it was hot, well cooked and I enjoyed it.
Next time I may get to try the beer.
Well done.

Reviewed 7 May 2013

We visited this very busy & popular venue mid April, at lunchtime. There were only a few tables left. We ordered from both the main & lunchtime menus. The food arrived promptly, was of ample portions, and was hot and tasty. You can't knock the quality of the food, the only gripe is that is that it is a little on the expensive side compared with similar local eateries. We will eat again here though, when our budget allows

Reviewed 6 May 2013

The Four crosses Inn / Restaurant is a lovely eatery on the main road in Menai Bridge Anglesey, overlooking the Snowdonia mountain range, it has a large car parking area at the rear of the premises.
It is quite a quirky Inn adorned with lots of nik naks.The staff are very friendly.
An extensive menu, the food was excellent & plentiful, especially the tuna, which I ordered which was uniquely cooked on a sizzler consisting of a lava rock, a great idea!
The food is excellent value for money & was enjoyed by my Family, the service was quick too.

A lovely place to have a meal in the beautiful village of Menai Bridge, well worth a visit.

2  Thank DELAWYN
Reviewed 4 May 2013

Went for food on a Thursday night. Food was decent but service was terrible cutlery just dumped on the table. When the food came we had to ask ourselves for sauces and so forth. There was no table check wile we were eating and nobody bothered to come to our table to clear our plates and check if everything was ok when we finished. Resteraunt staff need a kick up the backside. I would of understood if it was busy but at the time we were there it wasn't so there's no excuses really.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

I've eaten at the Four Crosses so much I've lost count and I have never had a bad meal. The menu is extensive, there is something for everyone on there. The sizzlers they do are so tasty but it can get rather smoky in there if there are a lot of them about. You can tell how good the food is by the fact it is always so full, especially on the weekends!

The only reason I'm only giving them a rating of Very Good is that the service isn't always good