“good place”

Cuisines: Delicatessen, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2013

I have always enjoyed my lunch or just a coffee
it is clean, a good choice, friendly and reasonable price

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Friendly staff, nice setting, fast service. Very flexible. Nice ingredients especially the bread. Falafel wrap really nice. Good cup of tea too.

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant/cafe on a number of occasions over the last 14 months - mainly for breakfast and lunch. I've always been welcomed, received fine service and enjoyed the food. My breakfast has always contained good quality ingredients that are cooked just right; and the salad Lyonnais and the burger dish are terrific for lunch. Nice bistro style environment.
My only gripe would be the location and standard of the men's toilet.

Reviewed 22 July 2013

Can't believe the negative reviews on here are of the same place we visited for breakfast yesterday. We both had the full Welsh which was delicious, well cooked and very good value for money. Service was quick and friendly. We'll definitely be back the next time we visit Menai.

1  Thank LandSP
Reviewed 14 June 2013

This time we fancied a hearty breakfast, on previous visits we've had the healthier salads, flans, etc and the food has always been good. I had the veggie breakfast and my hubby the usual full English or was it Welsh, oh well you know, along with plenty of toast and pot of tea and coffee all in.

About a year ago I had the best cup of coffee I've ever tasted in Stafford House and I've returned a few times in the hope of another, I have to say the latest cuppa wasn't the best but it went down okay.

The service was fine and the cafe homely and a little bit arty at the same time.