“Great food. Wonderful staff. Some items slightly overpriced”
Review of Sullivan's

Sullivan's
Ranked #1 of 14 Restaurants in Rhosneigr
Cuisines: Seafood, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Cafe /Bar /Restaurant. We offer local produce cooked in an imaginative way. From a toasted tea cake to Full Welsh Breakfast, Smoked Salmon omelette and more, plus lunch menu includes Seafood Chowder, Moules Mariniere, Luxury Foccacia bread with variety of fillings. Hand Made fresh Pizza in our Italian Pizza oven to eat in or take away and our local butchers 21 day dry aged Steaks plus Sea bass and lobster when in season. We offer an eclectic mix so that there is something for everyone. Coffee and Tea with cakes served all day. Italian Espresso, Barister Cappuchino or Latte, Speciality Teas, Extensive Wine and Spirit List and our famous "The Works" Hot Chocolate with mallows, chocolate drops plus more. Drop in and listen to the soothing music and enjoy food at any time at Sullivan's and a warm welcome.
Reviewed 26 August 2014 via mobile

Four of us were visiting Rhosneigr and we decided to visit here for lunch. from the outside it didn't look too appealing but on the inside we were pleasantly surprised. we were seated in the window. Two of us ordered sausage and mash one ordered a full English breakfast and another a brie and bacon focaccia. we also ordered a side of chips which came out at 3 pounds which we did feel was slightly own overpriced the food was
delicious the staff were exceptional and we would 100% visit again

1  Thank cazzyo

Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

Tried Sullivans last night based on its #1 ranking and reviews here on Trip Advisor. Certainly lived up to its billing. The staff were friendly, the service was quick and the quality of our meal was excellent. Recommended, and would revisit if in the area again.

1  Thank Julian R
Reviewed 22 August 2014

My brother and I took my two granddaughters for dinner early evening and were made very welcome by a Lovely young waitress and all staff.I had a pizza it was the best I have ever had and baked to perfection my granddaughters had sausage and mash with beans very nice sausages and a good size portion for two hungry girls.My brother had the chicken with rice and he said it was very tasty.Service was very pleasant.Sullivan's is nicely set out and relaxing place.
Looking forward to taking my fiend out for a meal.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

Turned up on spec on a Friday evening in mid August. Unsurprisingly they we're fully booked.
As we made our way to leave the manager asked us if we would be happy to sit outside on the patio for our meal. The weather was fine so we said yes, and the staff quickly prepared a table for the four of us.

The service was good, courteous and attentive and our meals were with us in super efficient time. The steak was cooked perfectly to my taste as requested, the wine was good quality to match. Although we were outside the staff checked regularly whether we needed anything and were more than happy to accommodate our requests.

Put simply, the food and service was great, you felt that they were appreciative of your custom. But best of all was the positive attitude of the staff and the way that they 'made' room for us.

Top marks to you all. If you read this as you look for a restaurant in Rhosneigr, Sullivan's is the place to go.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Our first visit to this restaurant and was very impressed. Friendly staff made us feel welcome. Service was great and above all, the food was 'delish'! Sirloin steak was cooked to my liking and had a lovely flavour, the chips were awesome too, the best I have had in a long time. Waffle & ice-cream for dessert, was also good. So a great little find on the Isle of Anglesey. Will defo return for hopefully more of the same next time we're in the area 9/10 :-)