We recently stayed at the Beach Motel for a family break (4 nights) with our young daughter who is 4. We chose the Beach Motel after doing our research on Trip Advisor and we were not disappointed! The reviews on the site are spot on and we can only echo what other people say about the Motel. (Ignore the one and only negative one). We had a lovely stay and would definitely stay there again. Our room was clean, warm and modern. Lots of hot water and the spa bath was a bonus...our daughter loved it! We all slept well, the rooms were very quiet. Breakfast at the adjacent pub was excellent, definitely worth the £6. Evening food again, excellent...we ate there most nights. (Recommend the steak and ale pie and the fajitas).
Service was excellent, the staff at the Motel were very frendly and helpful. The Motel is in a quiet location and really is just a two minute walk from the beautiful beach. (Trearddur Bay is just what we wanted, quiet, definitely not a 'kiss me quick resort'. We agree with previous comments about the adjacent snooker hall...it is an eyesore but don't let it put you off. We would recommend the Motel to others and would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 2006 the Motel is close to the centre of Trearddur Bay and 200 yards form Trearddurs award winning beach. 15 Rooms on 3 floors. All rooms are modern and comfortably furnished. All rooms have colour TVs with free view channels, free Bt Infinity fibre super fast wi fi in the rooms & Bar, whirlpool baths and showers, tea/coffee making facilities, hair driers, family rooms with interconnecting doors. Food available in the adjacent Driftwood Bar & Restaurant. 10 Minutes from Holyhead Seaport makes it an ideal stopover for ferry passengers to Ireland. 15 Minutes from RAF Valley and Valley Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Priceline so you can book your The Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Hotel Trearddur Bay
- The Beach Motel Trearddur Bay, Island Of Anglesey