This motel exceeded our expectations completely.
The room was spotless and very spacious, the bed comfortable..
No cause for complaint at all.
We enjoyed a delicious breakfast both mornings.
And a delicious evening meal both deals too!
We were more than happy with the value for money angle, and we actually couldn't eat the huge meals we got both evenings.
Every single staff member we encountered were really pleasant and friendly and they simply could not do enough for us.
When we checked out we promised another visit in better weather conditions, and its a promise we intend to keep!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 2006 the Motel is close to the centre of Trearddur Bay and 200 yards form Trearddurs award winning beach. 15 Rooms on 3 floors. All rooms are modern and comfortably furnished. All rooms have colour TVs with free view channels, free Bt Infinity fibre super fast wi fi in the rooms & Bar, whirlpool baths and showers, tea/coffee making facilities, hair driers, family rooms with interconnecting doors. Food available in the adjacent Driftwood Bar & Restaurant. 10 Minutes from Holyhead Seaport makes it an ideal stopover for ferry passengers to Ireland. 15 Minutes from RAF Valley and Valley Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Hotel Trearddur Bay
- The Beach Motel Trearddur Bay, Island Of Anglesey