We were a party of three men cycling around Anglesey over Easter weekend and ended our trip at this Motel. You have to ignore the unprepossessing sight of a snooker hall and enjoy the warm welcome in the Driftwood bar and restaurant offered by the efficient staff. Having cycled 120 miles the most welcome feature was the spa bath in the en suite bathroom , followed by the comfortable bed and crisp linen. The bar offered a good pint of Directors, and Hobgoblin enjoyed by all of us, but the menu with full lobster at 20 pounds was the winner. The location of this venue gave access onto the classic beach within minutes where we swam early the next morning. This is the place to stay at Trearddur
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family run motel that offers great value accommodation in the heart of Trearddur Bay, Anglesey. We are just short stroll from Trearddur Bay's beautiful blue flag beach and only a 10 minute drive from nearby Holyhead. We have clean, modern rooms that are all en-suite with tea & coffee making facilities, a flat screen TV, hair dryer with free wifi and parking. Our bathrooms are fitted with showers and whirlpool spa baths, perfect to relax in after exploring the island or a day on the beach. Our Driftwood Restaurant & Bar serves delicious homemade food, local cask ales and our famous traditional carvery on a Sunday. For those using the ferry, we are happy to arrange late arrivals and early departures prior to your stay with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your The Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Hotel Trearddur Bay
- The Beach Motel Trearddur Bay, Island Of Anglesey