It was the first time we have stayed at this motel, even though we have passed it many times.
It was clean, our room was spacious, the staff warm and friendly . Our bathroom was fabulous with a jacuzzi bath and good shower and lovely fluffy towels.
It is well priced and we will be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 2006 the Motel is close to the centre of Trearddur Bay and 200 yards form Trearddurs award winning beach. 15 Rooms on 3 floors. All rooms are modern and comfortably furnished. All rooms have colour TVs with free view channels, free Bt Infinity fibre super fast wi fi in the rooms & Bar, whirlpool baths and showers, tea/coffee making facilities, hair driers, family rooms with interconnecting doors. Food available in the adjacent Driftwood Bar & Restaurant. 10 Minutes from Holyhead Seaport makes it an ideal stopover for ferry passengers to Ireland. 15 Minutes from RAF Valley and Valley Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your The Beach Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Beach Hotel Trearddur Bay
- The Beach Motel Trearddur Bay, Island Of Anglesey