What an amazing house, fabulous views and a great holiday for our annual girls holiday, the hot tub was well used.
One of the bedroom views
Firstly, the photos of this cottage do not do it justice - the cottage is spotlessly clean and fitted out to an extremely high standard. Wood and glass sympathetically blend into the 17th century former cow shed to make a modern, high tech cottage.
Highlights for me:
- The cinema room has a massive curved TV, with Sony cinema sound and Amazon Firestick, so enjoy Netflix, BBC iPlayer etc. In the same room there's table football, keyboard and a cupboard overflowing with board games. All surrounded by the most comfy leather sofas.
- No expense has been spared in this cottage and you can tell. Flat screens with satellite TV in every room, huge brand new freezers (Samsung) and white goods.
- Everything feels so new - it really is amazing.
- Decor, bedrooms, linen are all contemporary and wonderful, more akin to a decent 4* hotel.
- The kitchen has EVERYTHING you can think of. Every utensil, every appliance.
- The toy room is PACKED with toys for children. There are cots, high chairs, even potties.
I'm really not exaggerating when I say everything has been thought of. Even the view - it's spectacular.
Well done to the owners, an outstanding job.
Absolutely fantastic house, set in the most beautiful surroundings. Spotlessly clean, spacious modern, everything you could possibly wish for.
We were warmly greeted by the owner with local wine, bread butter & jam ( lovely touch)it was a pleasure to stay in their beautiful home.
Set in beautiful countryside, open plan glass lift to all floors, soundproof music room, toys room, hot tub to die for ! flat screen TVs in most rooms.
There is nothing the owners hadn't thought of to make our stay such a pleasurable one . We had the most amazing time and cannot wait to return. We shall never forget the kindness of these owners!
Absolute perfection. I cannot rate this property high enough .