A beautiful home in a beautiful location. Stunning wooden interior with a nice spacious layout with loads of natural light. Building is 3 levels and with a lift for the disabled so freedom of movement is not a problem at all. Stunning views and lots of walking possible when the ground is not as sodden as when we stayed,mid November. Our grout was 8 adults and 2 dogs and plenty of space to do your own thing. Only one slight issue was the WiFi was very poor or non existent but is advertised but apart from that small issue it was PERFECT.
Due to oceans separating my family and I, we use things like this to catch up. The house is spacious, warm with spectacular unspoilt views, modern but homely with everything you can think of already in the house (even spare batteries).
All the rooms are spacious and there is amble room for all. Look no further, trust me!
I will be back.
Well what can I say, I was overwhelmed by the cottage and views.
Hot tub was fabulous, the rooms where very spacious, and we weren't short of anything.
It has catered for every need ...
Will definately be returning!!
Need to get better pictures to really show off the cottage...
Thank you for a enjoyable time..
Went to Y Beudy for 3 nights go for my daughters 21st, party of 13 ranging from 2-65years. What an amazing and beautiful house. Totally exceeded our expectations, very thought out and catered for every individual. Extremely clean and spacious so people could enjoy time without being in each others pockets. The hot tub was ready for when we arrived and the views from each room were beautiful.
Already planning to come back, even making it a yearly things. Couldn’t have wished for a better place to spend such a lovely 21st.
First things first the pictures on the website don't do this place justice the lodge is amazing, finished to a very high standard. Every bedroom is of a high standard and beds are very comfy, lots of space and rooms where you can spread out. Lots of games and toys from toddlers right through to board games and dvds most not even opened yet. We had 3 babies under 18months old and the owners went out their way to make sure they were catered for by supplying baby gates, travel cots jumparoos, playpen and swings. Will definitely be coming back in the future.
What an amazing house, fabulous views and a great holiday for our annual girls holiday, the hot tub was well used.
One of the bedroom views
Firstly, the photos of this cottage do not do it justice - the cottage is spotlessly clean and fitted out to an extremely high standard. Wood and glass sympathetically blend into the 17th century former cow shed to make a modern, high tech cottage.
Highlights for me:
- The cinema room has a massive curved TV, with Sony cinema sound and Amazon Firestick, so enjoy Netflix, BBC iPlayer etc. In the same room there's table football, keyboard and a cupboard overflowing with board games. All surrounded by the most comfy leather sofas.
- No expense has been spared in this cottage and you can tell. Flat screens with satellite TV in every room, huge brand new freezers (Samsung) and white goods.
- Everything feels so new - it really is amazing.
- Decor, bedrooms, linen are all contemporary and wonderful, more akin to a decent 4* hotel.
- The kitchen has EVERYTHING you can think of. Every utensil, every appliance.
- The toy room is PACKED with toys for children. There are cots, high chairs, even potties.
I'm really not exaggerating when I say everything has been thought of. Even the view - it's spectacular.
Well done to the owners, an outstanding job.