“Amazing.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Ambassado...
“Amazing. ”
Reviewed 6 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Spent a wonderful weekend at this amazing palace. The barn housed 11 of us with plenty space for more. Cleanliness level was brilliant for such a huge place. The amenities provided are the best I've ever seen in all the places I've stayed in. From the kitchenware to the bedrooms. Everything you need is at hand. As others have mentioned the photos don't do this place justice at all. The views of rolling countryside from the top of the hill where a wonderful table and patio area are make a wonderful dining area. Sitting up there til late watching the swallows and then bats followed by the stunning moon rising is something I will not forget. Although we were a group of adults (use the term loosely mind) the toys, games and books on offer for all ages where fabulous. Kept the younger 30yr olds entertained that's for sure. The lounges are all comfortable and cosy perfect for kicking back and doing some reading. Plenty space to have a room to yourself if needed. The beds, well let's just say I struggled to get out of mine. I was in the twin bedroom described as suitable for children. So comfy and plenty room for two adults and their baggage. Plus lying in bed having the gentle breeze sweep through surely aided the restful sleep, along with the copious amounts of prosseco too.
Old or young I can 100% guarantee a wonderful relaxing time. Especially with there being a lift and all areas accessible for anyone in a wheelchair, including adapted bathrooms.
We were fortunate to have amazing weather which aided leisurely time in the hot tub and sunbathing to dry off.
We all loved everything about the place with not one negative comment heard. Apart from when we had to leave, which none of us wanted too. Having read the wi fi was not brilliant I can say I had excellent 4g coverage in all rooms so this was not an issue. I am on O2 and my friends all too had great 4g coverage.
The road up to the house is narrow so please take care but the owners directions are spot on.
Would love to make our weekend away a yearly thing and if we do I know the first choice for us all.

Trevor V
Caister-on-Sea, United Kingdom
“Stunning”
Reviewed 27 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

A beautiful home in a beautiful location. Stunning wooden interior with a nice spacious layout with loads of natural light. Building is 3 levels and with a lift for the disabled so freedom of movement is not a problem at all. Stunning views and lots of walking possible when the ground is not as sodden as when we stayed,mid November. Our grout was 8 adults and 2 dogs and plenty of space to do your own thing. Only one slight issue was the WiFi was very poor or non existent but is advertised but apart from that small issue it was PERFECT.

joffy99
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Spacious, clean, quiet, perfectly suited for all occasions, stunning house!”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

Due to oceans separating my family and I, we use things like this to catch up. The house is spacious, warm with spectacular unspoilt views, modern but homely with everything you can think of already in the house (even spare batteries).
All the rooms are spacious and there is amble room for all. Look no further, trust me!
I will be back.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Abbey S
Chester, United Kingdom
“Perfect cottage - pictures doesn't do it justice”
Reviewed 18 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

Well what can I say, I was overwhelmed by the cottage and views.
Hot tub was fabulous, the rooms where very spacious, and we weren't short of anything.
It has catered for every need ...
Will definately be returning!!
Need to get better pictures to really show off the cottage...
Thank you for a enjoyable time..

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ellie W
“Exceeded Expectations ”
Reviewed 9 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Went to Y Beudy for 3 nights go for my daughters 21st, party of 13 ranging from 2-65years. What an amazing and beautiful house. Totally exceeded our expectations, very thought out and catered for every individual. Extremely clean and spacious so people could enjoy time without being in each others pockets. The hot tub was ready for when we arrived and the views from each room were beautiful.
Already planning to come back, even making it a yearly things. Couldn’t have wished for a better place to spend such a lovely 21st.

Richard D
“Great place to stay for all ages”
Reviewed 27 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

First things first the pictures on the website don't do this place justice the lodge is amazing, finished to a very high standard. Every bedroom is of a high standard and beds are very comfy, lots of space and rooms where you can spread out. Lots of games and toys from toddlers right through to board games and dvds most not even opened yet. We had 3 babies under 18months old and the owners went out their way to make sure they were catered for by supplying baby gates, travel cots jumparoos, playpen and swings. Will definitely be coming back in the future.

mortjacki...
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Stunning”
Reviewed 21 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

What an amazing house, fabulous views and a great holiday for our annual girls holiday, the hot tub was well used.
One of the bedroom views

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing