“Moat Spa a real treat!”
Review of The Moat Spa

The Moat Spa
Ranked #15 of 18 things to do in Ruthin
Reviewed 9 January 2013

Received a voucher for the Moat Spa as a birthday gift from friends.Rang to book an appointment and was told that i didn't have to decide on the treatment until i arrived.I took my bathing costume and had a wonderful relaxing time using the steam room, sauna & hot tubs and relaxing on the loungers before my appointment.Steph the beauty therapist was very helpful in helping me decide on which facial to choose.To my suprise I had a 'Welsh scrub foot ceremony' to start with made with locally sourced sea salt -it was lovely.I was then taken in to the treatment room,dimmed lights and soothing background music.I opted for the Vitality facial which was fantastic - 60 minutes of pure bliss and me time !The scent of the different essential oils plus a warm steamer was gorgeous.I then had a massage of the neck, a lovely face mask and whilst this was working i had my arms and hands massaged followed by a cleanse, tone & moisturising treatment.Wow this was a treat! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute of my visit and Steph was an excellent therapist.Thank you.My only gripe the toweling flip flops we were given to wear came in one size LARGE and for someone who has size 4 feet they were really impossible to walk in!!!Apart from that it was a fabulous experience and I hope that the People of Ruthin will sample what you have to offer as well as the hotel residents because it certainaily worth a visit.Thank youDiolch yn fawr iawn -Bendigedig!

4  Thank sweetpotatoruthin