“Excellent”
Review of The Moat Spa

The Moat Spa
Ranked #7 of 18 things to do in Ruthin
Reviewed 8 June 2014

Nice bunch of girls nice spa
Great massage
No pool but still has a variety of spa facilitys
Would recommend

5  Thank paul j

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I have been a few times, twice for a facial and once for a back massage. I was expected & seen straight away and on time each time, and was offered the complimentary foot ritual which I found a lovely touch. I most recently went for a back massage because I get very tense from working in front of a computer all day. My therapist, did a perfect job, I asked for a firm massage as I really wanted the knotts kneaded out. That is what I got, as advised would be the case I was a little sore afterwards but my back & neck felt great for weeks afterwards, it really helped. The whole experience is very relaxing and all the therapists are friendly and professional. I will most certainly be visiting again!

4  Thank Anna B
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

My boyfriend and I went for a spa day here for my birthday.
The staff were so friendly and welcoming, and the spa was so relaxing with the smells of spa oils all around the spa.
We had lunch and used the spa, we particularly enjoyed the relaxation room! We had a bath ritual together in the couples suite, and enjoyed champagne before having our massages, bliss :)
We both had a full body massage and this was one of the best massages I have ever had, my boyfriend hadn't had anything like that before but he really enjoyed it and the therapists really put him at ease.
Would definitely return and have already recommended to friends! Thank you

5  Thank missbrowneyes193
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

I am a regular Spa visitor but this was my first and last at The Moat.
Late treatments, no foot ritual as promised, two hour long treatments actually lasted just short of an hour and half
I'm still waiting for my left leg to be exfoliated- completely forgotten abt it.
A real disappointing yet expensive day

2  Thank Thelly1979
Reviewed 12 August 2013

I went recently for a girly chill out day. The facilities were good and staff were friendly. There was definitely a very relaxed vibe. The only slight disappointment was that the staff were running late on the treatments, it's not really an issue as we were there for the day, but as they hadn't informed us we spent quite a bit of time out of the thermal room waiting for them in the relaxation room, and as we were also being collected they also had to wait for us as we didn't have the opportunity to tell them to come later. The treatments were also good, particularly the facial.

3  Thank Debbity