“Lovely B&B in a lovely area”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tywyn
The Arthur Guest House
Ranked #2 of 10 Tywyn B&B and Inns
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We stayed here for 'Race the Train' and were glad we did. A very nice, friendly couple run the B&B. Breakfast was tasty & plentiful, even catering for vegetarians. The rooms were clean and the towels were fluffy (always a bonus). It's right on the sea front and there's plenty of space for parking. This is a beautiful area too.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Man_city_fan_8

Reviewed 18 August 2013

The absolute best b&b I've ever stayed in without a doubt. Jack & Maggie really make you feel welcome. The decor of the place really gives it a homely feel. The room & shower room were spotlessly clean with lovely fluffy towels. Breakfast was superb & freshly cooked. There was also a good range of cereals to choose from. I stayed here for a week. I ran 'Race the Train' along with a few other people staying & Maggie even offered to dry our clothes after the event. Nothing seemed to be too much trouble. I had a beautiful single room overlooking the sea with a balcony & will definitely come back to this gorgeous b&b.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Rachel S
Reviewed 7 August 2013

My family and I stayed in the Arthur on the 26th and 27th July 2013 and it was a fantastic stay.
Maggie and Jack accommodated us all including our beautiful 2 year old little girl without any problems.
We stayed in one of the Arthur's family rooms which was great! Lovely and clean with lots of space for our daughter to play.
Maggie and Jack serve a lovely breakfast that is tailored to your needs without any fuss they can't do enough for you.
I can honestly recommend this B&B as clean, excellent friendly service that accommodates the whole family.

Room Tip: Book in advance
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 August 2013

We had a lovely one night stay at this B&B during our cycling honeymoon round the coast of Wales. Maggie and Jack were very welcoming and accommodating when we turned up all sweaty and tired from a long days cycle. At short noticed they washed all our cycling clothes and were absolutely life-savers for that reason. The room we were put in was absolutely immaculate and had an amazing sea view. Breakfast was very yummy. It was sad to only be staying for one day!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Maggie made me, my partner and our daughter feel so welcome as soon as we stepped through the door. The room was beautiful, beds very comfy, clean and spacious and the walk in shower was really nice. We had a sea view straight from our window which was lovely and we felt at home throughout. Breakfast was delicious and there was plenty of choice. Should we visit tywyn again we will definitely stay at the arthur, when you find a b&b as perfect as this there is no need to stay elsewhere. A lovely stay with lovely people!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here on the 6th to 10th July.
Maggie and Jack Moorsby are very friendly, welcoming and helpful hosts.
We stayed at the Arthur for 5 nights in room 1 a rear twin bedded room with very good en –suite facilities. We were given the option of a larger front room with a sea view, but the weather being very hot we stayed in this room as it was cooler than the front.
It has a nice large modern dining room where you can also relax in the evening.
The full English (or should it be Welsh?) breakfast in my opinion was excellent (the bacon was freshly cooked and not hard) and a good selection of fruit, cereals, to start with. The Arthur is in a nice quiet location overlooking the sea front. Should we come to Tywyn again we would definitely stay here.

Room Tip: We stayed in Bedroom 1 a rear twin bedded, although this room is smaller than the front Bedrooms, be...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank edst08general
Reviewed 15 July 2013

Just returned from a long weekend, it is the 2nd time I have stayed here, what a beautiful Guest House and what welcoming hosts Jack and Maggie are. Great room, wonderful hospitality, I will most definitely return, thank you Jack and Maggie for helping to make my stay such a pleasant one.

Room Tip: I have had both the Penthouse and room 1, both excellent rooms
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Been to The Arthur Guest House? Share your experiences!