“Brilliant!”
Review of Merton Villa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tywyn
Merton Villa
Ranked #1 of 10 Tywyn B&B and Inns
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Brilliant!”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

From arrival to departure everything was perfect. Wayne is definitely the host with the most. Breakfast was made to order and he was very informative regarding places to visit in the area. We had a nice stroll down to the beach although it was a bit windy. There is a nice pub just down the road which served food at a reasonable price. Will be back for more one day I hope.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank bagpus1

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Merton Villa was recommended to me and I have stayed there several times because of my interest in the TalyLlyn railway .I have always had excellent and friendly service and have eaten and slept well in a clean and well appointed B & B. Car parking is nearby but as I travel by train nowadays I have been met at the station and had my bags carried. Thanks Wayne.
I hope to visit Towyn again and I will stay again at MV. High Recommended.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

1 Thank Norman W F
Llandudno, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Whilst staying at Merton Villa, I found the owner a very friendly polite man who kept an excellent B+B. The breakfast was Excellent, I had a full English every morning. But the choice was vast. The room was fantastic with a comfortable bed and no noise. I would recommend this establishment to anybody visiting or working in the west Wales area, I certainly will be stopping here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank 61eddie
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My second visit to Merton Villa and it delivered once again. Perfect in every way (especially the breakfast!). Great service, central location and a lovely old house converted into a luxurious B&B.

Thank you Wayne - see you again next year!!

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Forsh77
Ramsbottom, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 November 2013

During my stay in Merton villa, I was overwhelmed with the hospitality, friendliness and the overall atmosphere.
I will definitely stay again as I was made more than welcome in a cozy and friendly environment.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank ggkosdis
Kidwelly, United Kingdom
Reviewed 21 November 2013

A return visit to Merton Villa. The best run accomodation we have found in the UK. Exceptionally clean and well cared for. Good food and great company. Modern and well furnished in a lovely period property. Starlight in a somewhat dowdy seaside town. An ideal base to visit the mighty Wurlitzer Cinema Organ in Pendre Hall.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Somerset
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Lovely 1810 large detached house in Tywyn High Street just a few yards from the main line railway station & about a quarter of a mile from the Tala-y-Lynn railway. Excellent large room with brand new furniture and freshly decorated. The room was faultless and so was the welcome. Bit dearer than some other B&B's along the coast but Tywyn being a seaside resort the price was understandable. Breakfast was OK but I had better at cheaper establishments. My room was at the back so no traffic noise and peaceful night. Street parking after 6pm but I used the railway station for free with no problem.

Room Tip: Quiet rooms are at the back