“Fantastic”
Review of Merton Villa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tywyn
Merton Villa
Ranked #1 of 10 Tywyn B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the merton villa at easter. Its the second time weve stayed there and both times have been fantastic. The owners are very friendly and helpfull. They couldnt do enough for us. The breakfast was brilliant. Full english.toast.cereals. basically anything you wanted. We are going back in a couple of mths time and really looking forward to it

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Andrew P

Reviewed 17 April 2014

From arrival to departure everything was perfect. Wayne is definitely the host with the most. Breakfast was made to order and he was very informative regarding places to visit in the area. We had a nice stroll down to the beach although it was a bit windy. There is a nice pub just down the road which served food at a reasonable price. Will be back for more one day I hope.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank bagpus1
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Merton Villa was recommended to me and I have stayed there several times because of my interest in the TalyLlyn railway .I have always had excellent and friendly service and have eaten and slept well in a clean and well appointed B & B. Car parking is nearby but as I travel by train nowadays I have been met at the station and had my bags carried. Thanks Wayne.
I hope to visit Towyn again and I will stay again at MV. High Recommended.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Norman W F
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Whilst staying at Merton Villa, I found the owner a very friendly polite man who kept an excellent B+B. The breakfast was Excellent, I had a full English every morning. But the choice was vast. The room was fantastic with a comfortable bed and no noise. I would recommend this establishment to anybody visiting or working in the west Wales area, I certainly will be stopping here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank 61eddie
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My second visit to Merton Villa and it delivered once again. Perfect in every way (especially the breakfast!). Great service, central location and a lovely old house converted into a luxurious B&B.

Thank you Wayne - see you again next year!!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Forsh77
Reviewed 21 November 2013

During my stay in Merton villa, I was overwhelmed with the hospitality, friendliness and the overall atmosphere.
I will definitely stay again as I was made more than welcome in a cozy and friendly environment.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank ggkosdis
Reviewed 21 November 2013

A return visit to Merton Villa. The best run accomodation we have found in the UK. Exceptionally clean and well cared for. Good food and great company. Modern and well furnished in a lovely period property. Starlight in a somewhat dowdy seaside town. An ideal base to visit the mighty Wurlitzer Cinema Organ in Pendre Hall.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tywyn
Penhelig Arms
Seabreeze Restaurant with Rooms
Dovey Inn
Dovey Inn
#7 of 11 in Aberdovey

Been to Merton Villa? Share your experiences!