“Excellent”
Review of Merton Villa

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tywyn
Merton Villa
Ranked #1 of 10 Tywyn B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 August 2014

Excellent rooms, amazing breakfasts, very friendly atmosphere. The owner was brilliant at suggesting places for us to go. An all round great place to stay when visiting Tywyn!!! Excellent will be returning again in the future.

• Stayed: August 2014
waynelagos, Owner at Merton Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2014

Dear Lucy,
we are pleased you enjoyed your stay.
Many thanks for the great revue.

Wayne
Merton Villa

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Stayed here at short notice while working locally for a couple of days.
Given only a couple of hours to prepare, I had no time to research my accommodation and literally booked the first place I saw on the internet. - So glad it was Merton Villa! Some similar places are operated by people who are 'friendly' because it's good for business. - Not here. - They really are properly and genuinely warm, welcoming, friendly and take a real interest in what you have to say. The place is spotless from top to bottom, breakfast is fantastic and nothing at all is too much trouble. If I find myself working within 20 miles of Tywyn again, this is where I'll be staying.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed 25th June 2014 for three nights (was for two but extended as it so good). Comfortable, welcoming, clean and lovely decore. Beautifully kept gardens, lovely breakfast. Great tip from Wayne - Visit Red Kite feeding at Bwlch Nant yr Arian - we went - Brilliant.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Neil E
Reviewed 24 June 2014 via mobile

The Merton Villa is the place to stay when stopping in Tywyn, the owners are very polite, talkative and made my stay there an absolute pleasure. When they saw it was my birthday they left me a bottle of Asti in my room, which I though was very nice of them. There breakfasts are amazing. I would recommend the Merton Villa to anyone. Definitely 5 out of 5 stars. I will definitely be stopping there again very soon.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Vicky T
Reviewed 13 June 2014

We stopped here for a weekend break. It was welcoming and the owners couldn't have been more helpful. Lovely rooms and cracking breakfast in the morning. Good central location in Tywyn for all the attractions in the town.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ellisteph12
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

The reception from the owner was warm and welcoming and was very helpful!
The room was very clean and of a very high standard, the breakfast was stunning and there was a great portion size, the B&B was located central to all of the towns amenities and train station,I would recommend highly, I will be returning very soon, highly recommended!!!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Glyn E
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed at the merton villa at easter. Its the second time weve stayed there and both times have been fantastic. The owners are very friendly and helpfull. They couldnt do enough for us. The breakfast was brilliant. Full english.toast.cereals. basically anything you wanted. We are going back in a couple of mths time and really looking forward to it

• Stayed: April 2014
3  Thank Andrew P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Tywyn
Penhelig Arms
Seabreeze Restaurant with Rooms
Dovey Inn
Dovey Inn
#7 of 11 in Aberdovey

Been to Merton Villa? Share your experiences!