“Best lunch/dinner .... ”

Town Hall Cafe Deli
Ranked #4 of 39 Restaurants in Lampeter
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

We had soup for lunch twice last week and loved both. Excellent value for money. We also had dinner on Friday evening, which was lovely, amazing food we could not have enjoyed it more. Thanks to Tom and the team. We can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 22 January 2014

Me and my fiance and friends used to visit the Deli very frequently! Their coffees and food are to die for but what I really love the most about the place is the friendly atmosphere and staff! We used to go there so often and I always ordered the same filled baguette so even before I had ordered at the till they had started to prepare it in the kitchen! And if I ordered something slightly different - e.g. extra tomatoes - then they would come and double check that they had got it right as I normally wouldn't have it like that! Just amazing service and I really can't recommend enough! I always take my family there for lunch whenever they used to visit and they really loved it! Which is saying smth as they can be really picky with food some times, haha! BTW their freshly made baguettes are about the same as the meal deal Sainsbury's does - huge portions and definitely a million times better tasting!

Reviewed 28 December 2013

lovely food, nice atmosphere and not a chip in sight!! Plus a good range of wines, chutneys and deli goods.

Reviewed 7 November 2013

This truly is the best soup I have tasted, kids love it too..... Its the only reason I pop to Lampeter!

Reviewed 5 November 2013

The menu and atmosphere are just right for a light lunch. Prompt and friendly service. The produce is local and the soup and deli platter were delicious.