“Royal Oak restaurant”

Cuisines: Welsh
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 July 2011

Excellent lunch today (Tuesday). Extensive menu with lots of extra specials. Prices are about £3.50 to £4.50 for starters( which are huge) and about £6 to 8 for main courses which are varied and often something for every taste. Good selection of drinks. The restaurant is a separate room to the pub and is most pleasant. There is also seating in the courtyard.
I believe that it is best to book if you are planning to go at weekends. I shall certainly, be back there soon.

3  Thank Mathsteacher1953

Reviewed 10 June 2011

I went in for a meal on a sunday with my boyfriend at about 2 pm, had a great meal I am a vegetarian and had an amazing salad with lovely warm bread, everything was fresh and lovely. My boyfriend had a steak which was cooked as he requested and had all the extras. After our meal we went through to the bar side, we started chatting to the locals who made us feel most at home, before we knew it it was 7 o'clock and a band where setting up to play in the pub. We had an absolutly fabulous night, we danced to live music, had great food and met a great bunch of people. The staff where such friendly, helpful people who couldnt do enough to ensure our visit was the tops. The land lady was a great too she was friendly and fun.

Will definately be visiting this pub again on our next visit to wales

1  Thank londonlady1980
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Lampeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed 22 November 2007

Very nice pub & restaurant.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook