“nice meal”

Ranked #7 of 36 Restaurants in Lampeter
Price range: US$21 - US$31
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Kids, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Highley, England, United Kingdom
“nice meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

nice Chinese, the buffet menu is a good deal and lots of choice. staff are friendly. will definitely being going again and would recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited May 2014

Gloucestershire
“Eating out in lampeter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Good value Chinese food.Fairly typical menue but £14.95 eat as much a s you can is great value with a comprehensive choice.
Service was quick and friendly .

Visited May 2014
Carmarthen, United Kingdom
“Very good chinese takeaway.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 February 2014

I've bought takeaway from Ling Di Long a few times and always enjoyed it. I've never had any problems with my order and the food has always been lovely. I've never had a meal in the restaurant, but it looks very nice. Unlike most takeaways, I've never known Ling Di Long to through in any freebies (such as prawn crackers) unless it's with a set meal deal.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank MsBusy
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Chinese restaurant and take away in Lampeter”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

I have been to this restaurant many times and always very much liked it - the duck with pancakes is really good. We pretty much always do their buffet so I have tried many things on their menu. The food is great, the staff are friendly and helpful and the place is nice.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Lorna C
“Amazing all you can eat buffet!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 September 2013 via mobile

Me and my girlfriend come to this restaurant as we were passing through lampeter on our way to Aberystwyth. We decided to go for the all you can eat buffet and at the price of 17.60 with anything on the menu it was amazing, and a good deal for the price. I bit off more then I could chew but eaten everything, and the quality of the food was astonishing. The service was great with very friendly and professional staff. All in all we really enjoyed our experience here and recommend this restaurant to anyone else.

• Visited August 2013