“Fillet Steak with Port and Stilton”

The Georges Restaurant & Cafe Bar
Ranked #2 of 103 Restaurants in Haverfordwest
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The George's (Est 1989) is a Local Independent Restaurant and Shop serving freshly prepared food with locally sourced ingredients. The ambience is unique and relaxed and we serve food all day. There is a delightful walled garden to the rear with plenty of sheltered seating and stunning views over the Town, Castle and surrounding countryside.
Dorset
“Fillet Steak with Port and Stilton”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

This has got to be the best steak with port and stilton I have ever had, I travelled from Dorset to have a meal there and I am going to do it again in Mar 14, the people that run this resturant are lovely, the service is outstanding and the food is out of this world.

Thank you very much you made us feel so welcome.

Regards Jason Mather

• Visited July 2013

Pembrokeshire
“Fab lunch as always”
Reviewed 22 January 2014

We hadn't been here for years, but always loved it, and were not disappointed. Lovely friendly staff. Excellent menu. Quick service, despite the restaurant being full. So different to many and the shop has to be seen!

Visited January 2014
1 Thank richaliPembrokeshire
Haverfordwest, United Kingdom
“Great simple service !”
Reviewed 17 December 2013

3 of us had lunch here on December 13. I loved the ambience of the place, the staff were excellent and friendly.....good wine, we had a Rioja recommended by the lady behind the bar...food was very good...crab bake and 2 smoked ducks.....good puddings, I had b & b , excellent.

• Visited December 2013
Scunthorpe, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“superb place!”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I visit my sister a couple of times a year who lives with her family on the outskirts of Haverfordwest,and,although she loves to cook,she enjoys an evening out,each time she asks me where i'd like to go i always say The George's! I love the quality of the food there as well as choice,atmosphere...oh and the shop at the back of restaurant! I would highly recommend as a superb place to dine.

• Visited August 2013
Pembrokeshire
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

Another place we try and visit as often as possible. We recently went with friends and the food was superb, as always. Every plate was cleared!

Just a shame it isn't open a few more nights a week!

Visited October 2013