Open today: 09:00 - 12:00, 13:30 - 16:30
Review Highlights
Adventure of a lifetime!

I cannot recommend this experience highly enough! My husband and I went coasteering in the first... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Newlywednomads
via mobile
Incredible Experience!!

My partner and I went for an afternoon Coastering at the blue lagoon and it was genuinely one of... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Q5499TFmarko
Thorpe le Soken, United Kingdom
via mobile

1,089 results
All reviews blue lagoon memory stick great fun higher jumps washing machine photos and videos usb stick great afternoon these guys no pressure comfort zone adrenaline rush big jumps red bull fantastic experience cliff diving on the rocks
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

These guys were absolute legends! Had an amazing first time coasteering with Gaz, Nick and Rhi, 10/10 will do again!

Date of experience: June 2016
Cleopatra_CB, Owner at Celtic Quest Coasteering, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2016

Hello Lauren, thanks for your fantastic feedback. We're stoked that you enjoyed your coasteering experience and hope you'll join us again soon. Cleo & the CQCoasteering team :D

Reviewed 10 June 2016

My girlfriend and I tackled Coasteering for the first time and absolutely loved it!!! our instructors Dave and Gaz made our break....both were professional but so much fun putting us at ease as we were a little nervous!! we had a gentle start with a grand finale in the Blue lagoon which we found hosts the Red Bull coast diving champs (check that out on You Tube!!) This is great value for money and with Gaz videoing and snapping pics you have to go for the USB stick at only £10 this was a steel and refreshing to see a company not trying to capitalise on a captive audience. Thanks guys and hopefully your boss will pick this up and give you a little pat on the back. Dave I will work on my technique so I can do the big jump next time. Cheers boys thanks for your patience with us. Harriet and Rich

Date of experience: June 2016
Cleopatra_CB, Owner at Celtic Quest Coasteering, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2016

Hey Richard
THanks for joining us and for taking the time to leave us such fantastic feedback. I'll be sure to pass on your kind words to the guys, pat on the back indeed!
We look forward to throwing you into the Celtic Sea again soon. Cleo & the CQCoasteering gang :D

Reviewed 8 June 2016

This was our first visit in warmer weather we normally go in October as a big group,
so this was our first time as part of a mixed group. so it was me, old dad!, my lovely wife and our 10 year old. and four others in our group. We were greeted by Gaz , Rhi and NEXUS STEEL aka .......Dave!
Well what can we say ..It was a fantastic day everyone pushed a little bit out of their comfort zone ( in a nice way!!) small jumps , big jumps, a bit of climbing, swirling around in the waves , and the tumble dryer was awesome!!!. most importantly lots of fun and laughs. we cant wait to get back in October. so see you all then.....Phil and the gang

1  Thank 1971vw

Ahhhhahaha Nexus Steel! Thanks for your great review folks. We're so glad that you enjoyed your adventure and can't wait to get you out there again. #GoWithTheFlow Cleo & the CQCoasteering gang :D

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I booked this for us and our 14 year old son, I was quite anxious as jumping off cliffs seemed like a good idea at the time and I almost talked myself out of it, the team were great and put me at ease making it clear you only do what you want or are able to, that being said there are certain elements that have to be completed if you are to get from start to finish. In the end I did it all bar one of the jumps into the sea the last and highest. I am 51 and wanted to overcome my fears and show my grandchildren in the future that if grandma can jump from cliffs and not be frightened then there is nothing they should be afraid of trying. A wonderful experience, a great way to see the coastline,brilliant value for money . Thank you Cleo and the guys for a marvellous end to our holiday...Mum,dad and Euan Jones :)

Date of experience: June 2016

Whoop whoop Muuuuuuum! Thanks for your fantastic feedback, we're so pleased that you enjoyed your adventure and look forward to seeing you again soon. Cleo & the CQCoasteering team :D

Reviewed 1 June 2016

This is an excellent activity – Friendly staff, great fun and good value for money.

Suitable for all ages and abilities. There were a couple of nine-year olds in our party, and although they were never going to do the big jumps, they had plenty of fun on the rocks and smaller cliffs. Life jackets and wetsuits ensure that no-one will get into trouble. The session, which lasts a couple of hours, starts with some very gentle acclimatisation and clambering around the rocks, before building the height and your confidence for the bigger jumps into the Blue Lagoon.

However, the day ended in anti-climax when, having climbed up to the top to prepare for the big finale, I was told by one of the instructors that I wouldn’t be allowed to jump because my entry to the water from the lower height hadn’t been sufficiently straight. Now while I accept that the instructors have a duty to keep everyone as safe as possible, I have two issues with this:

• When we sign-up for these activities, we accept that it can’t be 100% risk-free and there’s always a chance that hitting the water from 11m might sting a bit, and perhaps worse. While I’m sure my body shape was not exactly ‘textbook’, I didn’t feel that any of my landings were so unsafe as to give any reason to expect that I was going to get injured. Either way, I should have been allowed to make the choice, having received expert advice, about whether to jump or not.
• While we were coached throughout on the required technique, at no point leading up to the end of the session was I advised that my entry was not good enough (in fact I received some positive feedback after a couple of the jumps), or that this would eventually lead to my being barred from the tallest height. Had it been made clear to me that this might happen, I might have been able to correct the faults and it wouldn’t have left such a sour taste.

Despite this, I’d like to go back for another go sometime, although it’d be nice to get some assurances that I’ll be allowed to do what I paid for.

Date of experience: May 2016

Hello dexter97

Thanks for joining us and for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We're stoked that overall, you enjoyed your experience with Celtic Quest Coasteering. I'm a little concerned about your thoughts on our final jump and would like to clarify a couple of points for yourself and other visitors who may be reading this.
Our clients are paying for our guidance and supervision, they are not paying for the opportunity or indeed permission to jump off a cliff.
The impact experienced when jumping from heights over 7m is considerable and as you state it might sting a bit and perhaps worse (spinal injury including paralysis). With this in mind we carry out a number of practice jumps from varying heights. Not only does this train participants in the recommended technique but it also demonstrates to our Guides whether or not they have the ability to land a jump safely.
I have spoken to my chief instructor (who was leading your group that day), while your technique was ok, it wasn't considered consistently 'good'. As a result you were advised not to jump the top.
It would be irresponsible of us to allow everyone to jump the higher levels, especially when we deem their technique to be inadequate or dangerous.
I'm sorry that you feel my team failed to communicate their concerns about your jump technique prior to heading for the top. Everyone is invited to climb to the top, but many don't jump for whatever reason (personal choice or following our advice).
We do hope you'll join us again but would like to clarify the point that Celtic Quest Coasteering clients don't pay to jump off cliffs, they pay for our guidance, safety supervision and expertise.
If you'd like to discuss further please do contact me direct on 01348 881530 or email info@celticquestcoasteering.com

Kind regards