“WOW, AMAZING”

Celtic Quest Coasteering
Ranked #1 of 12 Tours in Haverfordwest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: 'Best Visitor Experience in Wales - National Tourism Awards, Celtic Quest Coasteering will take you on an unforgettable adventure. Cliff jumping from zero to 10m, adventure swimming, rock hopping, scramble climbing, wave dodging and more. Families, children, non-swimmers, disabled, adults, individuals, small and large groups, if you're over 8 years of age and want an adventure, you can go coasteering! We supply all adventure equipment including a toasty warmer winter steamer wetsuit, buoyancy aid, helmet, hood, socks, gloves. Our specialist guides will tailor the route and adventure to suit your expectations and abilities. Nothing is compulsory, you choose - Go on, jump in!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed 25 July 2017

A fantastic activity which really must not be missed. I am a wheelchair user and initially phoned and spoke to Cleo about booking our experience. I was very apprehensive due to my difficulties, but from the minute I first spoke to Cleo to meeting her on the beach she put me and my family at ease. Cleo and Michelle were our two instructors and from the minute we met they had us in stitches, from wet suits going on inside out to water splashing as we entered the water. As for me, Cleo and Michelle were fantastic they helped me every stage of the way, from helping me bum shuffle down the quarry side to the water, to lifting my leg, hauling me up ledges, to keeping me afloat in the blue lagoon, to picking me up when I fell and pushing me far enough off the jumps so I missed the rocks. All of this whilst supervising my 11 year old Luke and my husband.
Luke absolutely loved it. No sooner did he land in the water he was ready to go again. The enthusiasm of Cleo and Michelle was electric and the fact they were slightly nutty helped too. Seriously though nothing was too much trouble the amount of effort they put in, to support me and make it a Fantastic experience for all of us to cherish. We will certainly be booking to do this again. Thankyou for some wonderful memories of us spending time together as a family and allowing me to take part in an activity with Luke as his mum who wasn't stuck in a chair.

1  Thank Tracey H
Write a ReviewReviews (1,091)
All reviews
in 13 reviews
"felt safe"
in 26 reviews

Reviewed 25 July 2017

Coasteering is a must do in Wales. When going to Celtic Quest Coasteering, ask for Rob and Jerry. 100% good times and awesome video's.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Many thanks to the fabulous Wayne and Jerry for looking after me so well last Thursday - despite my 68 years of age. I wanted to enjoy this with my family - 2 in their mid-forties, 1x13 year old and 1x11 year old - and so I joined in! At no point was I made to feel unwanted and the helping hand was always there (and at times much needed!). Well done to Cleo and her team for managing such a great activity. The only downside comment would be that it would have helped if instructions about taking off the wetsuits etc had been given in advance so that the family didn't have to spend some time trying to wash the sand off in the almost non-existent stream. But all in all a brilliant afternoon's experience. Thank you Celtic Quest!

1  Thank VCM48
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went with our children (11 and 13) and my Mother (69), and we all loved it. Wayne and Jerry looked after us brilliantly and made us laugh throughout. All trepidation disappeared as soon as we hit in the water. My daughter was trying to back out in the car park, but she was so glad that she didn't.
Be sure to grab a large plastic pale from their van before removing your wetsuit so that it doesn't get covered in grit meaning you have to rinse them out in the tiny stream.
You get loads of brilliant pictures for just £10, the same as 1 picture from Alton Towers!!! Thanks Cleo for sorting ours out the next day.
The team work incredibly hard yet manage to stay so enthusiastic and had us laughing non stop.
An amazing memory for 3 generations isn't easy to achieve, but Celtic Quest has managed it. Huge thanks.

1  Thank tobym216