Open today: 09:30 - 12:30, 14:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Awesome stag event

Excellent experience. First time coasteering and the location is epic. The guides were truly... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
Sam L
via mobile
Celtic Quest Coasteering

Great experience. We really enjoyed our morning. Thanks to Cleo, Gaz ,Isaac and not forgetting... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
sandrarP2269CZ
via mobile

1,439 results
All reviews blue lagoon great fun higher jumps small jumps no pressure washing machine comfort zone great afternoon these guys red bull adrenaline rush fantastic experience whole group felt safe whole team whole experience wet suits
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 July 2017

Coasteering is a must do in Wales. When going to Celtic Quest Coasteering, ask for Rob and Jerry. 100% good times and awesome video's.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

Many thanks to the fabulous Wayne and Jerry for looking after me so well last Thursday - despite my 68 years of age. I wanted to enjoy this with my family - 2 in their mid-forties, 1x13 year old and 1x11 year old - and so I joined in! At no point was I made to feel unwanted and the helping hand was always there (and at times much needed!). Well done to Cleo and her team for managing such a great activity. The only downside comment would be that it would have helped if instructions about taking off the wetsuits etc had been given in advance so that the family didn't have to spend some time trying to wash the sand off in the almost non-existent stream. But all in all a brilliant afternoon's experience. Thank you Celtic Quest!

1  Thank VCM48
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went with our children (11 and 13) and my Mother (69), and we all loved it. Wayne and Jerry looked after us brilliantly and made us laugh throughout. All trepidation disappeared as soon as we hit in the water. My daughter was trying to back out in the car park, but she was so glad that she didn't.
Be sure to grab a large plastic pale from their van before removing your wetsuit so that it doesn't get covered in grit meaning you have to rinse them out in the tiny stream.
You get loads of brilliant pictures for just £10, the same as 1 picture from Alton Towers!!! Thanks Cleo for sorting ours out the next day.
The team work incredibly hard yet manage to stay so enthusiastic and had us laughing non stop.
An amazing memory for 3 generations isn't easy to achieve, but Celtic Quest has managed it. Huge thanks.

1  Thank tobym216
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

Great activity, not massively physical so you don't have to be ultra fit to do it.

Wish I had done the highest jump at the end!

Thanks to gaz and Michelle, especially Michelle who looked after my sister who was feeling the cold.

1  Thank Jpcombat
Reviewed 23 July 2017

Super fun way to spend the afternoon and really got the adrenaline going. The route leads you around Abereiddi Bay over some rock scrambles, natural 'wave machines' and progressively higher jumps, to finish in the Blue Lagoon as featured on Red Bull cliff diving. It was very well organised given the large size of the group; the faster and more confident members got several goes on jumps while the three guides made sure no one was left behind and helped the slower ones out without making a big deal of it. They were all super easy-going and made it a really fun experience. They also carried cameras and the photos were available at an extra cost as a souvenir of your time.

Date of experience: June 2017